MAINTENANCE AND CONTROL
PGME provides on-site maintenance of its products.
It also controls the orifice holders and their diaphragms installed on site.
PGME carries out the annual maintenance of its gas heaters
PGME‘s staff is UIC N2 qualified in order to intervene safely on your installations and is trained to apply your prevention plans.
In some cases, PGME can ensure the rehabilitation of old equipment. After examination, with possible dismantling, PGME :
- Issues an opinion on the possibilities of rehabilitation,
- Verifies their conformity to the applicable standards and regulations,
- Realizes the studies of the modifications and the calculation of the spare parts,
- Ensures the manufacturing of the new parts,
- Carries out the reassembly and the restarting of the installations.
Do not hesitate to consult us for your equipment in operation.