Monolithic insulating joint
Insulating fittings are used in cathodic protection for the electrical insulation of two sections of pipeline transporting hydrocarbons, gas or water.
These fittings are monobloc, cannot be dismantled and do not require any maintenance.
Qualified for a breakdown voltage of 11 KV and resistances greater than 100 Ohms at 500 V DC, PGME monobloc insulating fittings insulate your installations in operation.
For diameters from ½ ”to 36 ″, PGME can study all your specific needs for pressure classes from 20 to 150 bar, depending on CODAP or ASME.
Seals can be adapted for many fluids.
MONOBLOC INSULATION FITTING
Insulating fittings are used in cathodic protection to electrically insulate 2 sections of pipeline transporting hydrocarbons, gas or water. These fittings are monobloc, cannot be dismantled and do not require any maintenance. Our insulating fittings are TOTAL (E&P), STORENGY and TIGF qualified.
- The fitting is one-piece and cannot be dismantled, so it does not require any maintenance.
- A very wide range of materials is proposed :
- Forged (SA 350 LF2; P355QH-P420QH; A694 F52 / F65 /…
- Tubes (API 5L Gr.B X52 / X65 /…; L245 / L290 / L360 / L415; SA333 Gr.6; 304L / 316L)
- Other on request
- A wide range of sizes (1/2 “- 36”)
- A wide range of pressures (Class 150- Class 2500)
- ½ “- 8” Class 600 Fittings are stored.
- Products are hydraulically and electrically tested